Thursday, March 15, 2012

Random Thoughts!

Here before your beloved reading eyes is a list of some things I have been doing the last few days:

1) Exercise: Well well well, your beloved friend Holly has remained faithful! I am going strong on day 4! And well, I FEEL GREAT! This workout I have been doing is extremely hard, but there is just something about the way I feel when I am done that makes it all worth it. I am determined...I am going to fit back into my size 4 interview skirt! It's a done thought--I'm going to do it!

My only wish would be that the amount of brain power and energy I put into studying and homework would burn as many calories as this crazy workout! K enough about that. MOVING ON! 

2) I am trying to fix up my sister's bike since mine is home in Idaho. Gas prices are insane and well I LOVE going on bike rides. (Not to mention it is great exercise) =D

3) I talked to my Grandma Sorensen today! <3 I LOVE her so much! It's always fun to talk to her. I was actually about to pick up the phone and call her when my phone rang. It was like reading my mind! Wonderful how that worked out right!?!


4) I want to give a shout out to my best friend: Hollie Wells! It is her half birthday TODAY =D

5) Well on Tuesday I went with my friends and had Sushi!! So GOOD! Yes, I loved it very much indeed. Sadly, I am pathetic and forgot to take pictures and I even had my camera in my purse...boo! I will get better with the picture taking.

I think I had Sushi once before. I recall a memory after a state drill competition where I went to a Japanese restaurant with my parents afterwards. This place was by a Ross in Boise. And the Japanese restaurant had these fantastic chips. They looked seriously looked like those foam pieces in packing boxes.

6) K well, other than doing homework and working hard to meet deadlines I decided to curl my hair. Well, I must say I have the curling hair process down to a science. I curled my hair in about 8-10 minutes. Yes that is right. Now, lucky for you I did document this fantastic hair. I LOVE it <3 Not to mention the next day it looked even better. It had the relaxed look and well I am impressed because it survived me exercising.

7)Oh and I almost forgot! I went with a few peeps to Taco Bell (Monday) and ordered there fantastic special. They have a Dorito shell with all the taco goodness inside. It was amazing. I ate honestly a ton! I'm still not satisfied. I must go back there soon! I will give it a few more days though haha

8) For FHE this week we did an Iron
Chef where we broke off into groups and cooked a food masterpiece.
The Bishopric judged the different group's foods. And I am so proud...my group got the best tasting! HURRAY...no need to worry everyone got an award.

So...I can see your glazed eyes through the computer screen. I am totally boring you, I know I know! BUT good news I am DONE with this post as of now! Until next time--Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment