Monday, March 12, 2012

Blessed!

The Birthday count has officially begun! Yes yes yes this is correct it is 2 WEEKS from today! 14 DAYS! So, I would just like to talk about the celebration of my birth! I was born on March 26th at I believe 12:30 pm! It was a glorious day I must say! I mean what isn't exciting about ME haha =D jk (but no really) I was blessed with the greatest family and the BEST Mommy and Daddy! They mean the world to me and I can't imagine them not in my life. So, I think I was a pretty adorable child, so I must post a picture of ME!!!
Yup that's me! My sister took this picture! I think I was 9 months. I can't believe I was once that small! Aren't those giraffes absolutely adorable?!?

 Above: My siblings at our cabin-August 2010

Left: My amazing daddy! Look how handsome he is! <3

Below: My wonderful Mommy! LOVE her!!!
I truly believe I am the luckiest girl in the world! Life is an adventure! I am blessed beyond comprehension. People come and go in your life, but there will always be one constant thing--FaMILY! I LOVE my family!

(I desperately wish my camera wouldn't have lost all my pictures over Christmas break! I had a great current family photo!)
 Here's a random most current one I had on my computer! I love these little girls (the third sister was being shy)  Sorry the family picture below is blurry. We had an 8 year old friend of my nephew's take it. He was just a little shaky. haha 
So...kind of a picture over load, but as I think of my upcoming birthday it makes me ponder my family! The people who have been there for me through everything! These are the people who made me who I am today! They have taught me how to love, how to treat others and how to laugh at myself and life. People ask me why I am always smiling and the only excuse I can come up with is, what isn't there to smile about! Life is great! Smiling makes me happy and if it makes others happy then mission accomplished. Life is too short to dwell on the hard and trying times. Face life with a smile and things always seem to turn out! (Plus I had braces for 4 years and I need to show it off right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment