Monday, December 26, 2011

End of Year Festivities!!!

Merry Christmas!! Hope everyone had a fantastic Holiday! The Sorensen home had a great one and it is continuing! Here are a few pictures of the things we have done! I was the only one home for Christmas this year up until Christmas dinner when the company of T.J.'s Family came to town.
 First off I made 5 dozen cinnomon rolls to of course eat. I make these every year and they are quite delicious! My dad loves raisins and well...I forgot to put them on some of the rolls, so he contributed to helping me by placing them on top. I thought they were a nice touch. Thanks Daddy!
 Come December 24th we decided to take a visit to Lava Hot Springs! I have one word to describe this adventure..."FANTASTIC"! I loved every minute of it. My parents gave me a hard time because they thought it was quite funny how I was going dipping with the old folks! haha I don't mind...it was fun to chat =D Unfortuneately, no one would take a picture with me in the pools, so here is a very awkward picture of just ME! haha
 After our dip in the hot pools we went and ate at Johnny's...I very much liked the idea of not having to cook and clean up a mess! Thank you dearest cafe!
 I finally got a picture of the whole group!! And what is up with no snow...there were patches, but I was and still am very much saddened by the idea of no white fluffy stuff. I have a feeling we may not be snowmobiling up to our cabin this coming weekend!
 About headed to bed...I need to give Santa the opportunity to come and visit me! Hopefully my dog doesn't give you too much of a scare haha
 Christmas MORNING!!! Twirling around in my little black apron and showing off my cupcake maker. I have been longing for it since September! I am excited to make delicious treats with the cutest designs! I also got a NIKON camera, but it was a little hard to get a picture of the camera due to the fact that it took this picture!
 Picture with my niece! It was so fun that they were able to come and visit!
And...here are my lovely parents! I thought this was an adorable picture! My dad is sporting the beard now a days...I like it, but it doesn't look quite like the dad I am used to seeing day after day! haha I think he needs to establish the handle bar mustache personally =D

So, those are some of the events that occured in the Sorensen home! Now I think I am ready for bed...I accidentally fell asleep at 3 o'clock and I think I am more tired! And it was a good 2 1/2 hour nap...this is a perfect example why I very much dislike nap taking!

1 comment:

  1. This is just festive! I love it! Cupcake maker! Can I come over and play with it with you????? PPPPPLease???? That apron is soooooooooooooo CUTE! Looks like you, mom, dad, bugzzzzzz had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete