Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Hollydays!!

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness...guess what today is???!!!! Yup that is right! It is Christmas Eve! How exciting...I must say I think this is the best time of the year. I love baking delicious food, being around my lovely family, watching Christmas classics, snowmobiling, SNOW, the whole nine yards. The list could go on and on! Although buying presents is kind of stressful. Thank heavens once they are wrapped under the tree I am reminded how fun it is to watch their expressions as they open them on Christmas Day! Which I am in the love with the idea of Christmas being on Sunday! What better way to remember the Savior on the Sabbath!

With the Christmas season being upon us I am reminded of the many wonderful things I am blessed with. The gospel makes everything so much better in life. I feel that life makes more sense with it in my life and I am a much MUCH happy person. This last semester (Fall) I took a New Testament class. We read in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and the accounts of the Savior. By really studying the Savior's ministry on the earth I came to really appreciate and long to become like the Savior. The Savior makes our burdens light and our weaknesses strong. I have witnessed this true principle within the past few months. I am constantly striving to make my weaknesses that I possess strong and I know I can do this through the Savior!

For this Christmas season I am going to "count my many blessing" I hope all who read this post (that would be you) have a happy festive season. MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3

I am so excited for tonight's many festivities. I would tell you now what we are doing, but I don't want to ruin the surprise. (and yes I DO know what we are doing) I will post later of some of the fantastic pictures I have captured thus far on my many hollyday adventures =D

Peace and Blessings <3

No comments:

Post a Comment