Friday, February 25, 2011

Thinkin!

February is coming to a close! Where did this month go!?? It's already the 26th....exactly a month from my Birthday! =D This is exciting! I am going to be a BIG girl....haha

This last week was filled with tons of tests, but the good thing was I didn't have any clinicals this past week which made studying easier! It was a amazing! =D AND I got a 4 day weekend. =D HURRAY! Due to President's day on Monday and no clinical on Tuesday! It was wonderful to go home. I forget just how much I love being home. Being around people that i absolutely adore and love to pieces it so relaxing and comforting!

So, I have been thinking!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my parents! They are so good to me and have always been there for me..... AND of course I love my family! I was able to see them all this past weekend. I left on Friday for home and relaxed and hung out! =D Then Saturday my brothers and sister in laws, nieces and nephew meet up with Tara and the boys at the Cabin. The snow was a little scarce going up, but that was fixed by getting 5 inches of Snow the next morning. It was a good Jolly old time! It was catching up with my sista too. I miss her!

Next, School....School kind of controls my life and I begin to really miss the things I was blessed with when I went to High School. Every day I was able to sleep in my favorite bed and see my parents, and Dogs. Oh How I miss my puppies and waking up to cooked breakfast! I eat better when i am at home! I guess the whole thing where I don't get a semester off has been really hard for me.

Anways, enough remembering the olden days...haha! I still love my college life, but Nursing just gets overwhelming sometimes and it's so hard not having a break in between. This last weekend helped ALOT!

Quickly for next week I am going to Utah. I am excited for next week. I get to go down to Utah Valley with my Nursing class. We are going through a tour of all the hospitals in the Orem, Provo, Salt Lake area next week AND the BEST PART I get to stay at my sisters with a few Nursing friends. I am excited. It will be a good break from Nursing. (Just remember it will be worth it)

Until next time! =D

1 comment:

  1. Someday I want to see your purple room! Can I pretty pretty please?!

    ReplyDelete