Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday!!!

Today has been a great day and it is only 5 o'clock. THis very day I had the wonderful opportunity to go and listen to Sister Julie B. Beck the General President of the Relief Society. I learned so much. I had a lot of questions answered. It was wonderful. She definitely knows how to put things. At the Relief Society meeting there were several stakes invited to come in the Southeastern area of Idaho. I think they said they invited around 57 stakes. WOW!! They held this in the new BYU-Idaho center. There were more people who attended than attendance for Devotionals on Tuesdays. *sigh* It was wonderful and uplifting.

OH...and that's not all...haha! I went and met her and of course gave her a hug. =D I love her and admire her for all she does. Very knowledgeable. Hopefully one day I can know the scritpures as well as her.

Well, time to start some studying.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment