Friday, November 26, 2010

New to blogger!!

So, I guess I should welcome myself to this foreign world. I always read and enjoy other people's blogs, but never felt interested in starting my own. I feel blogger is a good excuse to movtivate myself to journal. Only I don't think this website has the potential to be private like a regular journal...haha! But it is all in the fun, right?

Anywho I have 2 more days at home (Thanksgiving Break) before I have to go back to school. As I think about what I have to do for next week right now I cringe. I have so many things I should be doing, so why...am I writing on this website I don't even think people will read...lol! Oh well! But I just have to think that I only have 3 more weeks left before I can really enjoy Christmas! O joy...the word CHRISTMAS!!! =D I <3 Christmas! I have come to the conclusion that I love the days before Christmas! All the excitment and joy that comes with this "holly"day! I try to always have a Holly Jolly Christmas! So, in just a few words I would describe Christmas as my most favoritist hollyday of the year! (Next to Thanksgiving and Halloween) I love spending time with family and being surrounded by those who I love and I know for the most part love me...or deal with me (haha) bless their hearts...I know I can be a little over the top, but I really love my family and would only want the best for them!!

Well, I could go on and on about what is on my mind, but I think I should start on that homework I talked about for next week! I don't want an ulcer! So, Happy belated Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas! Ah so excited!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment