Saturday, November 27, 2010

Movie, dinner and missionaries!

i went with the family and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (#7) part one for the second time. I would have to say the second time I recognized a lot more details that lead into the second half of this movie! I still can't believe I have to wait 6 months to see the other half, but that's all in the fun! I would rather Harry Potter drag on has long as possible because once this movie is over the joys of Harry Potter will be part of the past! *sigh* I grew up with Harry Potter and will always be a fan. =D

After we went to the movie we went to CAL ranch and Beka and I got some snowmobiling boots! HURRAY! I am hoping my feet will stay warm this year. Plus I got a new pair of gloves! I have a good feeling about this year and snowmobiling.

Afterwards Mom, Dad, Eric, Beka and Blake and I went to Arctic Circle to get a bite. While we were there we saw the missionaries. We paid for their dinner and afterwards drove them to their apartment. When mom offered to give them the ride they said, "Oh it isn't too far, we will be ok" But mom insisted. The Elders were very happy about this. Turns out they lived half way across Pocatello! I felt like a good Samaritan. (I think that is how you spell it) Even though I don't think I really did anything too exciting! ha

Today was a great day! I think it was a great way to end my Thanksgiving break. WEll, now I suppose I should get back to my homework. (OR prep)

No comments:

Post a Comment