Thursday, October 18, 2012

New adventures!

Goodness me o my I have been slacking. I guess when you start working full-time 12 hours shifts all you want to do on your days off is sleep. Seeing how there has been a lot that has happened the past several months let's get started on this quick summary:
 
Ok what is the fastest way to describe what has happened within the past 7ish months. The way I was initially doing it was taking too long and was boring. So, quick story. Once upon a time Holly started working at Hidden Hallow with individuals who has disabilities. I LOVED it there until I got a killer job offer at a different facility, Provo Rehab and Nursing! I LOVE it here! It was sad to say goodbye to Hidden Hallow, but it was a great stepping stone for the job I currently have. There was a time where I worked both at Hidden Hallow and Provo Rehab. That was exhausting. Well, I have been working at Provo Rehab for about 5 months now and I must say I absolutely love my residents and the staff I work with. I am learning so much and feeling like I make a difference.

Within the past several months I moved to Provo. In a way I was forced to since I now had a job, my sister was moving and it was mainly time to move on.... Having my sister move to Logan was really challenging for me. Not knowing she was roughly 10 minutes away was hard to come to terms with. The transition has been hard, but I am learning a lot about myself. I am learning my attitude has a lot to do with how my days go. I am slowly making new friends and the friends I am making are great! I love where I live and have such a great ward. I have the same calling I had in my old ward in Pleasant Grove. What are the odds of that!
I can't forget my new ride...I love my baby! Meet Phil

Now for the exciting news as to what I am to expect in the next week and a half. Drum roll PLEASE......I get to go on Vacation with my fabulous parents. My dad has meeting in San Diego. I was lucky enough to get work off and make a road trip. We leave October 27th and come back November 3rd. We will drive to Las Vegas and stay the night and of course see the strip. Then drive to Aneihim. (who knows how to spell that all I know is that is where Disneyland is located.) So EXCITED for Disneyland. It has been years since I last went. Then the next destination is San Diego! This place includes staying at Hotel Del. It is right on the beach. My mom and I are going to soon plan out our Itinerary which will include the spa, swimming, shopping, beach, FOOD, relaxation and parent daughter bonding! What a lucky girl I am. I get my parents ALL TO MYSELF! It's been a while. As for now that is my upcoming vacation. I don't want to think about having to drive back. haha

I will post lots and lots of pictures! You can trust me on that one!

Well time to go clean my room and do some laundry as well has get me some food from the grocery store! Here is a new Mormon messages! Love it! Daughters of God...it's a good reminder of the potential we all have. Hope I didn't bore you too much! However if you did get to the end of this that's a good sign I didn't. Until next time!

LOVE, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment